- Pre Labour Approval : After receiving the authorized Demand Letter from the respective company, the document are presented for pre-labour approval. The Department of labour in Nepal analyzes the document and approve for further processing.
- Advertisement In Daily Newspapers : After receiving the company requirement, we apply with Department Of Labor (DOL), Nepal for authorization, the DOL grants the approval on being satisfied about the credibility of the demand letter and attesting the terms and conditions offered are conformity with the government regulation. The permission allows the recruitment company to advertise the demand in local and national newspapers and also allows starting the recruitment process.
- Selection of Candidates : We maintain an up to date data bank of potential candidates with full information on their skills, education, technical/trade qualification and experience and advertising allows other candidates to compete for the post. Tricon International Overseas Pvt. ltd. screens the short-listed candidates by pre-interview. The final interview for sort listed candidates after pre screening can be conducted by the employer or his representative or by Tricon International Overseas Pvt. Ltd. taking oral, written and practical test. The selection is made purely on merit basis giving equal opportunities to all. The employers are confident that the personnel selected by the selection committee will fulfill their human resource needs.
- Communications : Department of Tricon International Overseas Pvt. Ltd. is fully computerized and networked entirely in order to provide our clients and the candidates the best and prompt service. Our staff members are always committed and ready to help its clients and provide quality recruitment service.
- Final Selection : Once candidates have been selected for the final round of interviews, their applications are presented to the client for final selection. If required, we can carry out the final selection process on behalf of the client, based on a detailed brief on the requirements from the client. Our selection process follows rigorous theoretical and practical trade tests, ensuring that candidates are qualified only on merit. Official trade test reports can also be provided if required.
- Final Selection : We also undertake practical trade test at the Technical Training Institute. Companies can select the employees directly by an interview and practical test at office. The trade test is taken at Technical Training Institute where our selection committee observes the workers directly to their respective job accessing their competency.
- Medical Check Up : Only selected candidates are sent to an authorized hospital or clinic for a full medical examination. The candidates, who are fit medically and physically for employment are eligible to sign the employment contract.
- Orientation : After receiving employment visa and job offer letter, the orientation briefing is organized to make all workers fully aware of the employment company, country’s laws and orders , labor laws immigration policy and maintaining understanding and cordial relation between employer and employee. The orientation takes special care in briefing them to strictly abide by the guidelines in the field of their employment and direct them to maintain good working relationships and motivates them to do their duties/responsibilities in professional manner.
- Traveling Arrangements : In all case, we send all the visa endorsements, passport to the concerned airlines, to confirm the scheduled flight from Nepal to the nearest airport of the working country. PTA may be send to any airlines operating from Kathmandu under intimation to us.